26.1.11

Yippee!!


it is really very special day for me :), cuz, it is the day for which, i was waiting for so eagerly since a long time back, and finally it has arrived in my life, guess what it could be, umm... no, no, no, it s not ... it s not any girlfriend's(fiancee) like matter, it is more than this sweet crap... more than the prettiest girl of this world ever or what ever the prettiest thing could be on this world for you...I am sorry that it is not right time that i could disclose this in front of you but i would like to just share with you...hope you could wait for that day when I would really be prepared to show you what I have got today, or what I want to show you today. Actually I have heard that happiness gets increases if you share this with your lovely ones :)
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Let make your friend aware about this post