24.4.13

Number that may someone care

image_source: flicker

I could not recall exactly the day, on which I saw her...
I could not recall exactly the day, on which I started to like her...

I could not recall exactly the day, since which i have developed a feeling that I love her...

I could not recall exactly the number of days, which I lived without her... without letting her know that i love her...

I could not recall exactly the number of days.. which I hide to her that I am in love with her...


I could not recall exactly the number of moments... which i spent with her..

I could not recall exactly the number of moments... that i fought with her over little things..

I could not recall exactly the number of moments...  that she mocked with me & i took them seriously... 

I could not recall exactly the number of moments... that she kept quiet over my expressions....

but 

I could recall that day, on which we met last time as we used to meet...

I could recall that time span that I lived without any talk with her...

we didn't get separated, though, my heart did ... but during this period I learnt what I would never been able to learn ...

Anyway... heart still wished that...but mind holds this wish to be wish...

in a nut shell...actually it was a love at first sight for me but doesn't have any guess what actually it was for her... I imagine this in my way... but

..today.. I am no more willing to know such because what ever I have learnt about her tells me it is what she is ... and I have no complaint about how rudely she has taught me this lesson...

And it really matters for me and I think, this is why I still love her the way I did without knowing her exactly...

...whatever... whether she could verify or not on the numbers... it doesn't matter for me either...

because I also don't trust in numbers.

Though, records or number doesn't reveal anything about my love or how she treated/behaved to me...

may be it does matter how we respect each other and able to manage the sweetness of our relation...

well... I am grateful to her for this great sharing.

Thank you my angel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Let make your friend aware about this post