Well sometimes, you have to add more than one project in Solution explorer. Then you may struck in that the desired project is not executing when you press either Ctrl+F5 or F5. So lets drive into it without wasting a second to do something else...
You need not to be worry just follow this steps displayed as in images.
|This project is the current StartUp project.|
|Now to set the another project as start up project follow this image please|
Post related to CSharp programming
- Basics of OOPs (Object Oriented Programming System)
- Straightforward points about Overriding
- C# Method Overloading- in few simple steps with example
- Talking about C# Interface: in few simple straightforward steps
- C# code Abstract method- In few simple straightforard steps
- Select start up project in just 3 steps in visual studio
- Starting with array variable
- whether to press F5 or ctrl+F5 to execute my program.
- How to write c sharp program in 8 simple steps using Visual Studio
- Catching the value of any Kind of Dialog Boxes
- Line Number along with Code in VS2008 / VS2010 / VS2012
Post a Comment